- Do not use Bulk-Creation without proxies
- Use IPV4 SOCKS5 Proxies (preferably 1 proxy for 3-5 accounts)
- Do not mass-join a guild
- Do not mass-relocate into a hive
- Do not use similar/bot-like names. (E.g. MrBot001, MrBot002)
- If you are having issues with accounts being banned that were made with the program then we recommend trying to manually create your bots in an emulator, and level them to at least C7+
- Set Startup/Stop Delay (Settings->Connection Settings) [5+ Seconds]
- Allow Maintenance Watcher (Settings)
- Try using a higher worker speed such as 2,000+
- Set Reconnect Time to 30+ seconds
- Humanize Check Helps/Check Gifts
- Avoid using Shield on Scout
- Avoid Mass-Supply (Alot of Hypers sending RSS to Bank constantly)
- Use Schedule (Let your bots rest for atleast 6H+ a day)
- Use Gather Schedule to prevent suspicious looking hives
- Avoid taking accounts online and offline rapidly (Restarting program too frequently, stop and starting a lot, etc).
- If you recieve several bans on 1 IP, it may be flagged and therefore bans will occur more often.
- Try "normalizing" bot stats. Let them get zeroed a few times/leader capped (unconfirmed)
- Place your bots carefully. Do not go near the base/other guilds and constantly steal their tiles / monsters. Avoid gathering level 5 resource tiles
- Avoid annoying other players, as you will get reported
Cheating/Botting in any game is against the rules and CAN result in a ban. Do not bot with accounts you cannot afford to lose.